Monday, June 27, 2011

10 things I like about him

Afternoon readers
just wanna share some thought
about y i like him so much

1. hensem cam ....

aaron aziz

and farid kamil (sile muntah darah skang!!)

haha..ok..i might exaggerating
but for me he's look fine to my eyes

2.care bears..(cumil..)..yep..he always care for me
checking out if i'm ok or not
dh mkn ke blom

3.patient
yg ni I plg respect cuz he can absolutely stand my childishness
ble i wt die mrh ke..he tends to just keep quite(ptt nye I kne la pujuk kn?)
i moody ke..he always try to make me feel better n smile again

4.cool mcm ryan reynolds..ok..i xnk elaborate byk2 pasal ni


5.gile2 cam Captain Jack Sparrow


haha..yea..diakui 10%

6.solid principle..yep..tetap pendirian..klu die kate xnk..
sumpah xnk gak..wt la cmne pn
slh satu nye adelah "Change for urself,not for others"

7.respect & love family and friends
sifat terpuji..always want to do the best for others..

8.workaholic..kdg2 i kurg like sket..tp xpe la..
at least die ad vision utk memajukan diri..
xad la dok hrp kt org laen..

9.trust yg tidak berbelah bahagi
hm..i respect gak sifat ni
kepercayaan tu penting
dipetik dri kate2 nye.."wtpe couple klu xle trust"
dan juge .."klu awk bole jth hati kt org lain,awk pegi la kt org tu,cuz it showed how u didn't really love me."..gile gamble.

10.ok...finally last thing i like about him..
he always be himself
it conclude all the things I've written above


note : post this based on request!!!!

No comments: