Friday, October 14, 2011

Restless

Afternoon readers
It's been awhile,right?
sorry cuz updating the blog is not my daily basis..
dun get sick yet
well perhaps today I'll share some story about my activities last week
if you're not interested of knowing it, u can stop reading now..
last weeks was a restless week for me
Saturday, i attended the company team building
the activity was so called 4WD challenge..


but it's more likely stomach challenge for me
everytime we stop, they'll served us food

it's like having 3 stars buffet lunch and dinner in the middle of the jungle
and then went back to 4WD bumpy ride..luckily i didn't throw up
1st time experience, it was fun..get into the river with those car


 
almost get swipe out because of the river's strong current
at was night when we went down the hill
alhamdulillah..everything was fine till i reached home
while Sunday, going out with a bunch of my closest friends
girls rock!!
updating what i had passed for a few months really made me miss those memories with them
the most activities that we did were eating, karaoke and bowling
It's tiring but I'm having so much fun
Thanks for making my weekend great

note : I love the way i live..

No comments: